Love to Write? Passionate about Animals?
WagBrag is always looking for new writers to join our team and share experiences and their love for all kinds of fare in their own unique voice. There is no strict commitment to posting as a guest — you can write one article or one hundred, and the topic is pretty much up to you so long as it pertains to the love of animals!
What are the Benefits?
- Gain exposure for your work in a new, growing audience in the pet/animal realm.
- Receive a byline/author bio, giving you full credit for your post and a backlink to your own site.
What Kind of Content is Needed on WagBrag?
If you feel you have a story to tell based on your experience or passion for animals, we want you to share it with the world!
In addition, we would love for veterinarians, animal activists and other pet experts to contribute top-notch content that will gain reach with our large social media following, allowing pet owners everywhere to have access to quality information.
Here are the types of formats we’re looking for:
- Blog posts (informal and more personal recounts).
- Articles (relaying some type of newsworthy subject matter pertaining to the pets industry).
- Listicles (a list of facts that regarding a certain breed or animal).
- Slideshows (photos that are accompanied by relevant information).
It should also be mentioned that there are a variety of subjects to which you can contribute. This includes Lifestyle, Wellness, Breeds, Animal Rescue, Training and News.
As a contributor you can write in either one or all of these topics if you please!
Want to write for WagBrag?
Writing and Submission Guidelines
We want your passion for animals and their wellbeing to shine through your post. Whether your post calls for an informative, fun or dramatic voice, we want to hear it loud and clear!
- At least 800 words is great for articles, but feel free to write as extensively as you please.
- Please PROOFREAD. Minor changes may be made to your piece for quality or clarity purposes. The integrity of your article will remain intact. Changing missed spelling errors or grammar issues is not meant to offend you, but improve the post.
- Attach images you want to include with your post with the appropriate attribution and credits included. People like to see what we’re talking about, so using at least one photo is encouraged.
- When including quotes, studies, facts, or stats, please include a SOURCE so the reader knows that this is valid information.
- Please send over your ideas and a link to your blog or attach samples of your work to get started as a guest writer for the website.