Tenacious Little Corgi Surfs Through The Waves
It’s summertime and nothing beats hanging out at the beach with your friends, family….and watching a dog surfing. For those of you who are at the beach, heading to the beach or if you need some incentive to plan a beach vacation – this video is for you. This little Corgi really knows how to enjoy the waves. Corgi’s are known for being bold, playful and tenacious. This corgi fits that description, especially when a big wave comes crashing down on him but he maintains control of the surf board and just shrugs it off.
Just Some Fun Dog Surfing Facts
- Dog’s have been surfing in the United States since 1920.
- In 1944, a surfing dog name Rusty was featured in the National Geographic.
- There is actually a surfing camp for dogs at Huntington Beach, CA.
- The world record for the most dogs on a surf board is 17!
- 17 dogs on a surf board may sound like a lot but the most people to stand on a surf board was 47.